Win tickets to see the new concert film, The Cure – Anniversary 1978-2018 Live in Hyde Park London
In collaboration with Trafalgar Releasing, one lucky winner will receive four tickets to see the new concert film, The Cure – Anniversary 1978-2018 Live in Hyde Park London in your local participating cinema on 11 July as well as a limited edition cinema poster.
The Cure, acknowledged as one of the world’s greatest live bands, take the stage on a perfect July evening in London’s Hyde Park 2018 to deliver a set of songs celebrating four decades of music making.
The ensuing film “Anniversary 1978-2018”, directed by long-time collaborator Tim Pope, captures them in glorious 4K. The 5.1 audio mix by Robert Smith and Paul Corkett complements and completes this fabulously immersive cinematic experience.
From Lovesong to Lullaby, from Boys Don’t Cry to Burn, from Fascination Street to Friday I’m in Love, Robert Smith and his extraordinary band – Simon Gallup, Jason Cooper, Roger O’Donnell and Reeves Gabrels – take us on a magical trip through time.
To find out more about the film and to book your tickets, click here.
1. These terms and conditions apply to the draw for tickets and one poster to The Cure – Anniversary 1978-2018 Live in Hyde Park London in cinemas on 11 July 2019. No purchase is necessary.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the UK & Ireland. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the prize draw.
3. There will be one prize winner, who will a four tickets to The Cure – Anniversary 1978-2018 Live in Hyde Park London at their local participating cinema on 11 July and one limited edition cinema poster. (“Prize”)
4. The Prize is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
5. The decision of the Promoter is final.
6. By entering the prize draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
7. The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this prize draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
8. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. Multiple entries from a single source will be disqualified.
9. Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By clicking on the Submit button above you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
10. The contact details you provide to enter the prize draw will be used by the Promoter to contact entrants if necessary, and will not be shared with other companies unless you have opted to do so.
Promoter: Trafalgar Releasing Ltd
Ends June 27, 2019.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: